NEW! Asheville’s Pet Resource
Support PetGazette so we can support your business, and pets in Asheville. We have contributed thousands of dollars in advertising to local animal welfare/rescue organizations.
We have reasonable rates to fit any pocketbook! Click here to view our rate card now. You can also call (828-633-1348) or email Carol Marks for more information, or complete/submit the following form and we will automatically email you the current media kit.
Request Our Media Kit
Here’s what to consider when deciding where to advertise.
Readers and advertisers love PetGazette. Listen:
- “I love that there’s a publication for pets and animal lovers that pulls us together as a community!” – Juditta Musette, N. Asheville.
- “When I open PetGazette I know I won’t find sad stories.” – Sam, Petco
- “This is so good I’d pay for it.” – Sally, Happy Feet Farm
- “Already got referrals from our ad. Thanks PetGazette!” – Dr. Beth Marchitelli, 4 Paws Farewell
- “I completely sold out of pet cookies two days after PetGazette came out.” – Barking Mad Bakery
Passionate readers are responsive to ads.
We accept only pet-related ads. The publication is about how to enjoy and care for our companions, and the ads are a resource to providers of that fun and care. It’s Asheville’s pet community in print!
- ALL our readers are pet lovers, unlike the partial percent of general media. Why pay to advertise to non-pet lovers?
- PetGazette is about all different kinds of pets.
- PetGazette is written by Asheville area pet experts, for Asheville area pet lovers. No “wire service” blahblah or rehashed information.
PetGazette can be found in a number of businesses throughout the area. Click here to view our Distribution List.
- Unique Pro-active distribution: we participate, sponsor and distribute issues at all fundraisers for the 3 major rescue organizations as well as open houses or adoption fairs.
- Broad Reach: Select Ingles markets, street boxes at Fresh Market, Cherry St. Black Mountain, and near Patton Ave. Pet Co. and Weaverville Pet Pantry. Popular groceries, coffee houses, restaurants. All pet businesses in town receive copies.
- Target newcomers: Pet-friendly condos and apartments
Targeted distribution in the Asheville and Hendersonville areas, so you reach ONLY those in your “buying area.”