There’s still time to enter the 1st Annual FUR Photo Contest, sponsored by the folk at Feline Urgent Rescue in Waynesville. All the rules and regulations follow, but the two important things to know are:
1. The deadline for the photo contest is September 2, and
2. There will be a Catty Arty Party on September 23 to display and vote on contest entries. Make a note to attend that happy event whether or not you enter a photo.
Cat Photo Contest Rules
1) Fee per photo – $10 (Enter as many as you like, but each photo requires a separate fee)
Cat and friends
GRAND PRIZE for Best of Show b
3) Submit your photo digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2nd.
4) All entrants will receive a matted 5×7 photo of their digital entries
5) Voting will be people’s choice by ballot at the “Catty Arty Party” at the Cedar Hill Gallery, 196 N. Main St., Waynesville, 5-8 p.m. on Friday, September 23rd. Winners announced that night.
6) Winners in each category will receive a prize in addition to their matted photo.
7) Each participant agrees that the submitted photos can be used by FUR for promotional or other purposes.
8) Photos must be original work of an amateur photographer.
9) Photos must have a title accompanied by your name.
10) Entry fees of $10 must be paid through Pay Pal at furofwnc.org. Please enter the name of the photo in the Pay Pal notes section.